Web Content Writer
We’re looking for someone to enhance client websites by adding content and graphic.
• Create and post information to web site.
• Assist management in preparing regular e-mail communications and advertisements to clients
• Contribute to and assist in updating the company’s social sites, such as Facebook.
• Moderate content as it is contributed to our sites by external sources.
• Assist in preparing internal and external communications including ads, flyers, brochures, announcements, press releases, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc. as needed.
• Help edit, create and manage banners, photos and images as necessary.
Strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with proper spelling and grammar.
Knowledge of web writing, content layout and design fundamentals.
Working knowledge of HTML, CSS and Content Management Systems (CMS).
Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
WordPress Developer / Designer
We’re looking for a WordPress designer to help us upgrade several sites, and begin building several others. You need to have in-depth knowledge of WordPress, API’s, plug-ins, theming and customizations. In addition, ability to create your design work to improve site appearance with banners, buttons or other items is an important criteria determining your success at this position. WordPress designers can work remotely as long as they are able to meet deadlines.
– Extensive experience with WordPress CMS, including API, widgets, theming and plug-in development
– At least 3 years of experience working with HTML and CSS that supports multiple browsers
– At least 1 year of experience in advanced HTML5/CSS3 and responsive design techniques
– Familiarity with user-centered design and usability practices
– Self-starter and team player with strong self-management skills
– Strong track record of delivering high-quality designs in an agile team environment
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a strong teamwork focus